CSEF Financial Assistance in 2019

CSEF Financial Assistance in 2019


You must be a holder of a Centrelink Health Card (HCC) or Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) holder to be eligible to receive the Camp, Sport, Excursion Funding (CSEF).

If you applied for the CSEF in 2018, you do not need to complete an application in 2019 unless there has been a change in your family circumstances.


You only need to complete an application form if any of the following changes have occurred:

  • New student enrolments; your child has started or changed schools in 2019 or you did not apply in 2018.
  • Change family circumstances; such as a change of custody, change of name, concession card number, or new siblings commencing at the school in 2019.

To download the CSEF application form please click here. Please complete and return to the school office.


Please contact the school office on 9484 3949 with any questions.