Enrolments and payments
ENROLLING YOUR CHILD AT WALES STREET
Thinking about enrolling a child at Wales Street? Find out more about upcoming school tours, key dates and enrolment procedures.
MAKE A PAYMENT
Everything you need to know about making payments.
How to pay
Annual parent contributions and other payments (for example swimming program fees, camp fees etc), can be paid in a number of ways:
- Pay in person: pop into the office to pay in person by cash, EFTPOS or credit card.
- Pay online via BPAY: head to your usual banking website to pay via BPAY. Contact the school office for a BPAY reference if required.
- Pay online using Qkr: head to https://qkr.mastercard.com/ to download the Qkr! by MasterCard app (or search on your phone) to register. Then, find WSPS and register your child(ren).
Paying your annual parent contributions
You can elect to pay your parent contributions in a few different ways:
- as a lump sum – paid up front at the beginning of the year (or at any time if you’ve forgotten to make your payment this year)
- quarterly – in smaller instalments at the beginning of each term
- half-yearly – as a payment at the beginning of Term 1 and another at the start of Term 3.
Using the Qkr! payment app
Payment via the Qkr! payment app is very quick and simple.
Our parent payment policy
To find out about our Parent payment policy you can download it from the link below
Every year, a small number of families within our community will be genuinely unable to pay their parent contributions. If you’re having difficulty making payments, please do let us know. Please contact our office to make an appointment with Christian Woodcock (Principal), or Pina Ioannidis (Business Manager).
UNDERSTANDING PARENT CONTRIBUTIONS
Learn about the parent contribution payments and additional levies that apply, and how they help to support our high standard of teaching and learning at Wales Street.
CSEF financial assistance
The Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF) is provided by the Victorian Government to assist eligible families to cover the costs of school trips, camps and sporting activities. Please note that eligibility requirements apply.