Been meaning to declutter by rationalizing your books, toys and kids/women’s clothes? Now’s your chance! Good quality stuff only please 🙂
Next week will be the last week we take donations, and with the public holiday Monday and the curriculum day Tuesday it’s a short week.
Please make the most of it by dropping off donations:
- 8.45 – 9.15am and 3.15 – 3.45pm Wednesday 11 March
- 8.45 – 9.15am and 3.15 – 3.45pm Thursday 12 March
- 8.45 – 9.15am and 3.15 – 3.45pm Friday 13 March
- 10am – 1pm Sunday 15 March (during the Working Bee)
Where: The fete shed near the Wales St (Grade 1/2) Building
- Books– any and all complete/not torn books and comics
- Toys– clean and in good condition toys for all ages, NO soft toys, please put puzzles/small pieces in a clear bag
- School uniforms
- Kids & women’s clothes– good quality, nothing torn or stained and please NO men’s clothes, accessories, bags or undies(!)
A friendly reminder to choose donations carefully, please don’t make our lovely volunteers sort stuff that can’t be sold.